I want to thank one more time SOME ONE LIKE YOU for this award! Actually I don’t know what to say about this blog! I just love love love love it!!! If i could i would give it back to her!
The rules of this award are....
List three things you love about yourself.
Post a picture you love.

Actually I don’t like to speak about me, but I have to, so:
1)      I love my face (eyes, lips, hair e.t.c.)
                          2)      I love my confidence to wear something extreme                  
3)      I love my madness

About the picture, I love merilin and I love her style in this pic!
Hope you like it!

Now I would like to give this award to 2 adorable ladies:

Lorelai – Lorelai’s Thinks
 And
Alice – Yours to keep

6 comments :

  1. wow! yupi !!!!
    pira vraveio!!!!! yeaaaaa...
    popo ti xara!!!!
    thaaaaaaanx kukla!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's in English, Yay! Thank you for helping with that translation.
    Conratulations on your Award...
    Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats, and confidence is the most important, happy ur rockin it!

    From,
    MILK.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for your sweet comment!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. μολις σε βρηκα! γειά!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Γεια σου! Έφτασα κι εγώ...

    ReplyDelete

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...