My first blog award!!!



I want to thank SOMEONE LIKE YOU very, very, very much for my first blog award! I'm so happy, you can not even imagine! I really love Someone like you, i love her comments, i love her style, i love her posts!
Now is my turn to list 10 things about me :  
1) I'm afraid of cuts
2) My favorite color is purple
3) I cook Indian food
4) I love making jewells
5) I listen rock music
6) I'm romantic 
7) I want to travel all over the word
8) I've been once to a psychologist
9) My lucky number is 19
10) I would like to live at 70's

Now i would like to give this award to 2 girls that i'm sure they absolutely deserve that:

nina maldava-las ninas y los ninos

and

chloe-chloe in the sky with diamonds


3 comments :

  1. Congrats sweety!!!!

    xoxo
    K.
    http://kellysboudoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, thank you so much, you flatter me(blushes!) :)
    You totally deserve this award!

    P.S. My favorite color is purple too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU!!!!!! :D :D :D

    ke sinxaritiria gia to proto sou award!

    (aaa...prepi na vazo ke go bros gia tn lista ton awards mou fenete!)

    ReplyDelete

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...