13 personal questions!

Hello dear readers! Whatever Suits U tagged me in this post, so i have to answer 13 personal questions!

1. What do you order at Starbucks?
Actually i have never been to Starbucks!

2. What's one thing in your wardrobe that you cannot live without?
My ankle boots

3. What's one thing that most people probably wouldn't know about you?
I don't know bike and i'm so jealous of people who do

4. Name one thing that you want to do before you die
Oh! There are soooo many things i want to do! I just hope to carry out all my whises!

5. What's one food that you cannot live without?
Seafood and sweets

6. What quote/phrase do you live your life by?
Live with passion!

7. What do you like and dislike about the blogging community?
Like that it's a way to express my passion about fashion, art and style and to know other people!
I also like all this posts that really inspire me!
I don't like  that i don't have time to blog all the time (hahaha)


8. What's your number one most listened to song on iTunes?
If i had, probably it would be the "je veux - zaz"


9. What kind of style would you define yourself as having?
I really don't know! Maybe retro, hippie, preppy! The surre is that i loveee colors!


10. Favorite number
I allways believed that it's 19, but i really don't know why!


11. Two hobbies
Jewelry desing, literature and many others!


12. Two pet peeves
I can't think something right now


13. Guilty Pleasure
Marshmallows!


So is my turn to tag you to answer theese questions :
Someone like you
Hivenn
It BLOGirls
Obsession in Vogue
And everyone else who like this post!
Kisses!






1 comment :

  1. Why thank you so much for tagging me, Sofi! You are too sweet :D I just loved all of your anwsers, too!

    ReplyDelete

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...