Photo a day

Hello dear readers!
How are you?
I'm in a very creative mood lately!
So... yesterday i discovered this lovely game from a fellow blogger and i'm really excited!

1. Today: It was the first day of the new year and i make some presents for friends and family.
2. Something new: This is my latest purchase from Etsy
3. Heart: A piece of my Christmas tree
4. The view from here: yeap! this is the view of my home! That's downtown living!
5. Movement: my goldfish
6. Mine: some of my creations. Love tiny bracelets!
7. Street: Amsterdam!
8. Something beginning with T: Tea party!
9. Paper: paper collage

Photo a day! If you like it and wanna join, check the list and details out here

6 comments :

  1. What a funny post! The bracelets made by you are so cute! Kisses! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, love the idea!! Love them all :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pictures, the bracelets are very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos! That tea party sounds like fun :)
    Sabrina
    http://thelittleowlshop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello there~
    that's a pretty idea! would love to try but I don't know if I could ever decide on which photos to take :)

    ReplyDelete

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...