100 happy days!

Hello dear friends!
It's been a few 10 days since i discovered the #100happydays challenge, so as a photo freak, i couldn't resist to be part of this. 
Actually i thought it's a great way to find something happy everyday and be greatful for your life. 
So here are my first 10 happy days!
.
Day 1. Mayday by the sea with good friends!
Day 2. I don't usually like chocolate, but i couldn't resist at those amazing colors!
Day 3. Nail art time!
Day 4. Summer creations - summer mood.
Day5. Diy braided necklace, worn as a headband.
Day 6. Reading books on bed and relaxing!
Day 7. Happy mother's day!
Day 8. Family moments!
Day 9. I won! So happy! i was the lucky winner of a wonderful giveaway!
Day 10. Coffeetime and shopping with mom!

Feeling jealous?  It's never late to start your own 100 happy days challenge. 
Find out more here.
P.s. Check the the-beekeeper giveaway to see the lucky winner. Maybe it's you!
Have a wonderful week everyone! 
Kisses!

3 comments :

  1. Awesome doll! I've reached day 80 on my 100 happy days tumblr :)

    Check out my latest posts on Venoma's fashion diary and feel free to enter my Lensvillage spring giveaway with 2 prizes !
    XoXo Venoma

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool, I really like it. The beach looks marvellous. And the necklace you created at the top is amazing, I love that a lot!! I hope you enjoyed family time and with your mom too :))) Have a great day xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures ! Have a lovely weekend sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...