Hello dear readers! This is a really amazing tutorial!
Make a bowl out of vinyl records:
1) Get a really cheap and useless vinyl records.
You can find really cheap records at several flea markets.
It's really important to be a useless record.
If you make a bowl out of a Pink Floyd record, your music fan friend will probably be disappointed.
2) Preheat your oven to around 200-250 (100-120 celsius)
3) Put about 1/2 pound of dry beans into a liner or muslin bag
4) Set your single oven rack to a low position
5) Place a heat proof bowl into a larger pot to stabilize it and set the pot onto a baking sheet
6) Carefully center the vinyl record on the top of the bowl
7) Put this into the oven
8) Take the whole thing out of the oven once you notice some real "flopping" going on
9) Put the record into another bowl and shape it around that
10) Let it cool for 10 minutes
11) Flip it out and ready!
Unfortunately i didn't have the chance to make it cause i've been too busy lately, but i'm surely going to do it!
Hope you like it!