Workshop details

From my childhood i always remember my self dreaming of my own place.
I always wanted a place which i would decorate it as i like. Where i could invite my friends. A place with a huge desk to work.
So, five months ago my dream came truth. 
I really love my workshop! Here are some details!
My wall inspiration collage!
 Love these tea pot pillows!
 Love paintings! Some day i'm going to make a wall collage made of paintings!

I still have a lot of work and purchases, but this is just a little peek.
Have a wonderful weekend!
Kisses!

10 comments :

  1. Hi Sophie! You are really creative and artistic! Great stuff, I'm in love with the tea pot pillows:) Kisses and happy Easter weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, such creative place!
    Love it!
    xxx
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sophie,
    Your space is wonderful, and there are so many different things to look at. I think that's why I like it. I love the black and white polka dot lamp shade. And your dresser has many interesting items on it. Isn't it nice when we can decorate a space to call our own?

    Happy Easter, my sweet friend.

    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pictures, those details are adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have my own place right now but I feel so uninspired with decorating it!

    7% Solution​

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love white furnitures, and collages on the walls!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Α Σόφη μου κουκλίστικο. Μου αρέσει πάρα πολύ!
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...