Insta spring - my creative life

At the park with my lovely nephews
Who can resist in a bouquet of anemones?
Maria with her new #smj evil eye ring
Tonia with my handmade #smj rings and bracelet
Me and my beloved Tsagiero made our very first folklore bag. I'm so excited with our handmade tagari!
So this is just a little piece of my creative life. I feel so greatful to have such creative friends to share my passion. To have such lovely clients, sending me photos like these, and show me all that love and admiration. Last but not least i feel really greatful to live in a country full of sun and flowers, that inspires me all the time.
Waiting for your comments. Have a wonderful week everyone! 



5 comments :

  1. These are beautiful pictures my dear :))) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Όμορφες εικόνες! Να έχεις μια επίσης όμορφη εβδομάδα!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Σ'ευχαριστώ πολύ Χριστίνα! <3

      Delete
  3. Ομορφες πολύχρωμες και λουλουδιαστές φωτογραφιες!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...