Autumn coffee tables - Insta pics

Hello dear friends! How are you? 
We are exactly in the heart of autumn. The time for coffees, teas and wonderful coffee tables. 
So i was looking at my insta profile when i realize that my love about teas and coffees started being obvious, as i've so many pics about. 
Bellow you can find some of those autumn coffee tables (or maybe blankets) that make me happy. 
coffee table
This is how my coffee table currently looks like.


coffee table
 This is a beautiful coffee time i had with one of my friends, at Roots, a wonderful coffee place and vegan reasturant, that i'm going to show you more about in a next post.
breakfast
 Mornings like these! When the weather gets cold, a checked blanket, a cup of tea and a piece of apple pie are all you need.
coffee table
 Oh! That was love at first sight! 
Yeah you're right it's a coffee table on the street. And it's a vintage tea set for sale, that i discovered at a local flea market.
breakfast
Just another breakfast time. Yeah! I treat myself on breakfast time, cause it's the only meal i have enough time to prepare. So a colorful dish and a homemade marmelade are some must haves.

Well let's be honest! I'm addicted to tea and coffee and don't even feel guilty. 
I need at least two cups of coffee to wake up.
I need at least a coffee break with friends during a busy day. 
And what's better that a cup of tea to relax before going to bed?!

So if you're a coffee freak like me, you can find more pics here.

9 comments :

  1. AX!!! kai egv mazi soy Sofi!!! λατρευω τον καφε!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Έτσι coffeeholics ενωμένες, ποτέ νικημένες! :p

      Delete
  2. I love coffee and tea. Did you buy that tea set after all?AriadnefromGreece!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Δεν βρήκα τρόπο να τα μεταφέρω και είπα θα ξαναπάω με παρέα μήπως σταθώ τυχερή και υπάρχουν ακόμα.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sophie, I love your instagram pictures. I still haven't tried it yet. That coffee cup is pretty, and guess what? I love coffee too. I wish I could have it every day, but can't have too much caffeine.

    Enjoy the Autumn days.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank Sheri! You should try insta. It's kind of addiction. lol
      p.s. check my blog out for my new post.
      Have a wonderful weekend!

      Delete
  5. Χαρούμενο φθινόπωρο Σόφι μου!! Τα λάτρεψα αυτά τα σετ !! Μου φαίνεται ότι πρέπει να αρχίσω να εξερευνώ τις αγορές Αθηνών και Πειραιώς σχετικά !! Πολλά πολλά φιλιά !! Καλό ΣΚ!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Επίσης Αθηνά μου! Καλό φθινόπωρο να έχουμε!
      Και πάλι ευχαριστώ για το σχόλιο!
      Φιλάκια πολλά!

      Delete

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...